First Advice was a start-up company, a retail IFA, for whom Quadrant was a prime strategic and planning resource in its earliest days.
While it built up its capabilities, the management team identified the need for a high quality marketing resource. This was needed to put in place the full marketing infrastructure of the organisation, in particular the following elements:
- Marketing strategy, plan and budget
- Marketing insight and proposition
- Marketing communications programme
- Agency/supplier briefs, evaluation, establishment of agency relationships
- Departmental structure, recruitment briefs, Interviewing, recruitment and induction
What did we do?
One of our consultants, who had worked on the first stage programme, was appointed as a locum Marketing Manager for a three-month period, working 3-4 days a week in First Advice’s Manchester office. Additional support was given as required by the Quadrant team who were most familiar with the First Advice proposition and business model.
The infrastructure described above was delivered by the Quadrant team in the specified period, and an effective handover was achieved to the newly-recruited internal team.